Commercial Liability – General & Professional
During the course of doing business, employees interact with contractors, clients, vendors and many others. At any point, one of them could claim that your business caused them injury or loss and take legal action against you. We offer a wide range of general liability options to help protect your business.
Commercial General Liability (CGL)
insurance provides protection from a variety of claims for damages:
- Injuries on your property, such as slips or falls
- Bodily injury or property damage to a third party caused by work or your employee’s activities
- Liability of others you assume under contracts
- Bodily Injury or damage to another’s property arising from a detect in your product
- Libel, slander or business disparagement
- Copyright infringement in your advertisement
- Legal defense cost if you are sued for covered claims and any settlement or judgement awarded for those claims.
Professional Liability Coverage
typically excluded in General Liability policies, is a special type of coverage that protects your company against claims that a professional service you provided caused a client to suffer financial harm due to mistakes on your part or because you failed to perform some service.
can cover the cost of defending your company in a civil lawsuit and certain damages awarded, even if the legal action turns out to be groundless. Professional liability insurance is required by law in some areas for certain kinds of professional practices, especially medical and legal, where it is more commonly called malpractice insurance.
Cyber and/or Internet Liability Coverage
protects businesses against targeted attacks and even the occasional misplaced laptop containing confidential material. If your company has employees or handles sensitive client information, you are vulnerable. The best cyber security strategy takes a three – pronged approach: prevent, detect, and mitigate risk. This includes educating all levels of the organization about the importance of cyber security, facilitating ongoing monitoring of critical networks, reviewing response plans for emerging threats, and insuring against financial risk with a stand-a-lone cyber policy.
You need cyber insurance if your business:
- 1) Accepts credit cards or other digital payment types
- 2) Uses computers and mobile devices
- 3) Stores confidential customer information
- 4) Keeps medical or financial data
Pollution Liability Coverage
an environmental insurance designed to cover claims arising from pollution releases and tanks at, on , or emanating from a specific scheduled location.
Additional services offered to our clients at no cost
- Improve safety and reduce risk loss control services
- Safety Seminars
- Following Best Practices
- Immediate support in case of a cyber attack for data breach response, cyber extortion & data recovery
Fifty plus years experienced team which customizes programs to meet individual client needs.
- Franchised/Non-franchise dealerships (Automobiles, Trucks)
- Boat Dealers